Go to footer

Customer Center

A company that creates customer value.

HOME
    • Customer Center

Notice

[Report on business trip to MWC 2019 Barcelona Spain]
Writer관리자 Created19-03-01 07:55 Views2,147

So far, CEOs from about 40 different countries have concluded MOUs and desired to be an overseas partner of us. 

The market power of Dedibox is certainly alarming for the whole world. 

6_h73Ud018svc12kga6tsgl0k1_amx34l.jpg

6_773Ud018svc1i5axrncgqes2_amx34l.jpg

8_373Ud018svc49mlqckdbblc_amx34l.jpg

a_273Ud018svcneel9s7319sz_amx34l.jpg

e_4b6Ud018svcnvzl3f2fbprq_amx34l.jpg

The MWC Barcelona Spain was truly enormous exhibition. 

Its scale is beyond comparison with Coex in Korea. 

The admission ticket is already KRW 1.3 million.

It seemed that every CEO of all countries came together in one place. 

They had different skin colors, races and appearances but recognized the business value and vision of Dedibox all the same. 

Dedibox garnered great popularity. 

About 40 countries including the UK, Russia, Germany and Australia applied for overseas partnership and requested to build a local joint venture. 

Three investment companies planned to make a close agreement on investment. 

We have requested them practical investment and promised to have a meeting again after the exhibition. 

About 10:47 Feb. 27

Yeongmin Ryu Minister for Science and ICT made a surprise visit to the Dedibox booth. f_bb6Ud018svcyj79b7g7kwo4_amx34l.jpg

We strongly emphasized that Dedibox would re-organize the global delivery market in the future and was capable of transforming the presently exploitative delivery service market into profit-sharing ecosystem. 

0_gb7Ud018svctaczs0dfdemb_amx34l.jpg

Minister Ryu was captivated by the charm of Dedibox and did not spare high praise. He promised to have a meeting again next week in Seoul.

We do not yet know the limit of Dedibox’ marketability. The Korean government promised active support. 

NEWKOADWIND will create a new profit model based on the virtuous cycle it has built so far 

and is fully committed to be a beautiful company that supports the poor, those in need, and the sick. 

It would be only when Dedibox sweeps the world like tsunami that we all realize that everything has been the tide of the time beyond our efforts 

and absolute necessity.

I would like to express my gratitude to our executives and employees, investors and stakeholders who have been supportive. 

I truly thank God who has led us to this place today.