Customer Center

A company that creates customer value.

HOME
    • Customer Center

Notice

[Dear all, this is Minwoo Zang CEO of NEWKOADWIND]
Writer관리자 Created19-01-05 01:47 Views2,477

(welcoming the year of 2019)

Time goes by and we are welcoming another new year again.

While browsing newspaper, I came to pay attention to an article that grabbed my mind.

Thinking about the poor treatment to delivery men who are also called as platform laborers, I check again my goals more clearly, what I have to do in 2019.

중앙일보1.jpg

Whenever I think about my desperately poor childhood, I feel myself shudder sometimes. It feels shame and embarrassing. 

My family was too poor to pay for utility bills, so there was always my name on the blackboard in the classroom. 

And I had to get the cane by my teacher for being poor.

One day, it was the birthday of my friend who had rich parents. But I was refused to come to his birthday party for being poor and looking shabby. 

The scar is still vaguely felt inside. 

That poverty and difficulties I hated so much are the roads the delivery men are now walking on.

And the delivery fees earned in exchange of the life-risking speeding of delivery men are partially taken away in the name of commission. 

This exploitative system plagues across the society and the whole world. 

“If I don’t like this, others would also not like this.”

I think this small thought would be enough not to have the heart to deduct the commission from delivery men who had to deliver and shiver with cold all day.

1.PNG

Poverty that ailed me …

To help escape the generational poverty I would have rather died than passing it on to my child, I, at NEWKOADWIND, 

will live the year of 2019 supporting the delivery men.

I support the delivery men who are riding in cold for their beloved family.

I support the micro business owners who have suffered because of the economic downturn and minimum wage increase.

In 2019, NEWKOADWIND Co., Ltd. will stay with people in need and take vigorous steps toward the world.

We can build a world where all can smile together.

2.PNG