Go to Mainmenu
Go to content
Go to footer

Customer Center

A company that creates customer value.

HOME
    • Customer Center

Notice

[NEWKOADWIND, one of the top 100 most influential enterprises in Asia] Red Herring Asia: 100 Winner]
Writer관리자 Created19-11-01 07:53 Views1,333

레드1.jpg

Here, I am in Bangkok where Red Herring Asia is being hosted.

Red Herring has been held for 23 years. About 1,000 companies submit each year.레드2.jpg

Four hundred of them are selected in the first screening and 150 in the 2nd screening. Finally,

through the presentations of yesterday and today, only 70 were selected for Red Herring Asia : 100 winner.레드3.jpg

레드4.jpg

Can you see that?

Most of the participating companies have already released products and services. They presented the references of so well-known companies.

There was not a single company like us, which fully bet on a strong item only. 

We were so confident about item creativity and potential but, to be frank, could not help but being nervous because the 150 participating companies had so strong references. 

We just hoped that they would see our growth potential.

And they saw our potential.

레드5.jpg

Though the title is 100 winner, they didn’t have to be 100. Only those with growth potential were awarded. Of the 70 plus companies, we, NEWKOADWIND, was proudly selected.

레드6.jpg

Though the title is 100 winner, they didn’t have to be 100. Only those with growth potential were awarded. Of the 70 plus companies, we, NEWKOADWIND, was proudly selected. 

As they trusted our potential, as the CEO trusted me who have a lot to improve,

As you have trusted us, we will repay your trust more and more.

I owe all this to you.